AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate & Professional Certification Boot Camp – 6 days (2 Course, 2 Exams, 2 Certs)
Training Schedule and Pricing
Our training model blends knowledge and certification prep into one solution. Interact face-to-face with vendor certified trainers AT OUR TRAINING CENTER IN SARASOTA, FL - OR - attend the same instructor-led live camp ONLINE.
Mar272023Delivery Format:CLASSROOM LIVEDate:03.27.2023 - 04.01.2023Location:SARASOTAPrice Includes:Instructor Led Class, Official Courseware, Labs and Exams$4,4956 days
Apr242023Delivery Format:CLASSROOM LIVEDate:04.24.2023 - 04.29.2023Location:SARASOTAPrice Includes:Instructor Led Class, Official Courseware, Labs and Exams$4,4956 days
May222023Delivery Format:CLASSROOM LIVEDate:05.22.2023 - 05.27.2023Location:SARASOTAPrice Includes:Instructor Led Class, Official Courseware, Labs and Exams$4,4956 days
- View Entire Schedule
This course is available in the following formats:
Exams Included & Administered During Camp:
SAA-C03- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
SAP-C02 - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam
- 2 Amazon AWS Exam Vouchers
- 2 Amazon AWS Courses
- 2 Retake Vouchers (if needed)
- Amazon AWS Study Labs & Simulations
- Onsite Pearson Vue Test Center
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
This Amazon Official Boot Camp combines Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS to offer a comprehensive, immersive course in AWS cloud architecture. You will learn how to design cloud architectures, starting small and working to large-scale enterprise level designs—and everything in between. Starting with the Well Architected Framework, you will be immersed in AWS services like compute, storage, database, networking, security, monitoring, automation, optimization, benefits of de-coupling applications and serverless, building for resilience, and understanding costs.
While attending this camp - students take the official Amazon AWS exams to achieve the Amazon AWS Solutions Architect Associate & Professional certifications.
What you'll learn -
Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
Enhance the performance of your solutions.
Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
Topics Covered in this Official Boot Camp
Architecting Fundamentals Review
- AWS Services and Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Models
- AWS API Tools
- Securing your infrastructure
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Hands-on lab: Explore Using the AWS API Tools to Deploy an EC2 Instance
- Security Principals
- Identity and Resource-Based Policies
- Account Federation
- Introduction to Managing Multiple Accounts
Networking, Part 1
- IP Addressing
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Patterns and Quotas
- Internet Access
- Network Access Control Lists (NACLs)
- Security Groups
- Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
- EC2 Instances and Instance Selection
- High Performance Computing on AWS
- Lambda and EC2, When to Use Which
- Hands-On Lab: Build Your Amazon VPC Infrastructure
- Amazon S3, Security, Versioning and Storage Classes
- Shared File Systems
- Data Migration Tools
- AWS Database Solutions
- Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- DynamoDB, Features and Use Cases
- Redshift, Features, Use Cases and Comparison with RDS
- Caching and Migrating Data
- Hands-on Lab: Create a Database Layer in Your Amazon VPC Infrastructure
Monitoring and Scaling
- Monitoring: CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and VPC Flow Logs
- Invoking Events
- AWS Systems Manager
- Monitoring Microservices with X-Ray
Networking Part 2
- VPC Peering & Endpoints
- Transit Gateway
- Hybrid Networking
- Route 53
- Amazon API Gateway
- Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS
- Amazon Kinesis Data Streams & Kinesis Firehose
- Step Functions
- Hands-on Lab: Build a Serverless Architecture
- Edge Fundamentals
- Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Global Accelerator
- AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF), DDoS and Firewall Manager
- AWS Outposts
- Hands-On Lab: Configure an Amazon CloudFront Distribution with an Amazon S3 Origin
Backup and Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- AWS Backup
- Recovery Strategie
Single to Multiple Accounts
- AWS Organizations for multi-account access and permissions
- AWS SSO to simplify access and authentication across AWS accounts and third-party services
- AWS Control Tower
- Permissions, access, and authentication
- AWS Client VPN authentication and control
- AWS Site-to-Site VPN
- AWS Direct Connect for hybrid public and private connections
- Increasing bandwidth and reducing cost
- Basic, high, and maximum resiliency
- Amazon Route 53 Resolver DNS resolution
- AWS Storage Gateway solutions
- On-demand VMware Cloud on AWS
- Extending cloud infrastructure services with AWS Outposts
- AWS Local Zones for latency-sensitive workloads
- Your 5G network with and without AWS Wavelength
- Simplifying private subnet connections
- VPC isolation with a shared services VPC
- Transit Gateway Network Manager and VPC Reachability Analyzer
- AWS Resource Access Manager
- AWS PrivateLink and endpoint services
- Container solutions compared to virtual machines
- Docker benefits, components, solutions architecture, and versioning
- Container hosting on AWS to reduce cost
- Managed container services: Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) and Amazon
- Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS)
- AWS Fargate
Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- CI/CD solutions and impact
- CI/CD automation with AWS CodePipeline
- Deployment models
- AWS CloudFormation StackSets to improve deployment management
High Availability and DDoS Protection
- Common DDoS attacks layers
- AWS WAF
- AWS WAF web access control lists (ACLs), real-time metrics, logs, and security automation
- AWS Shield Advanced services and AWS DDoS Response Team (DRT) services
- AWS Network Firewall and AWS Firewall Manager to protect accounts at scale
- What cryptography is, why you would use it, and how to use it
- AWS KMS
- AWS CloudHSM architecture
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 and Level 3 encryption
- Secrets Manage
Large-Scale Data Stores
- Amazon S3 data storage management including storage class, inventory, metrics, and policies
- Data lake vs. data warehouse: Differences, benefits, and examples
- AWS Lake Formation solutions, security, and control
- What edge services are and why you would use them
- Improve performance and mitigate risk with Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Global Accelerator: IP addresses, intelligent traffic distribution, and health checks
- On-premises and cloud acquisition/deprecation cycles
- Cloud cost management tools including reporting, control, and tagging
- Examples and analysis of the five pillars of cost optimization
- Business drivers and the process for migration
- Successful customer practices
- The 7 Rs to migrate and modernize
- Migration tools and services from AWS
- Migrating databases and large data stores
- AWS Schema Conversion Tool (AWS SCT)
- Use the Online Course Supplement (OCS) to review use cases, investigate data, and answer
- architecting design questions about Transit Gateway, hybrid connectivity, migration, and cost
The Certifications Camps AWS Solutions Architect bootcamp is designed for solutions architects, solution design engineers, and anyone who wants to learn how to design applications and systems on AWS. Build your technical skills and progress along a path to earn AWS Certification with the courses, labs, and exams administered in this camp.
CERTIFICATION CAMPS FACILITIES
CAMPUS - Certification Camps built out a stand alone training center (not a hotel conference room) with spacious classrooms, new desk, Herman Miller Aeron chairs & comfortable common areas. Each student has a dedicated desk with two monitors. Each classroom has a maximum of two rows - so everyone is able to be engaged without the "back row" feeling.
CLASSROOM EQUIPMENT - Students work on a dedicated Dell Client Desktop with 32GB memory with 512GB SSD drives - All Labs are executed the extremely fast Microsoft Data Center Hosted Lab Environment .
CAMPUS INTERNET - The campus is connected with a 1Gbps (1,000 Mbps) Verizon Fios Business Connection which provides complete internet (including VPN) access for students.
COMMON AREA - Amenties including snacks, drinks (Coffee, 100% juices, sodas, etc) all complimentary.
LODGING - We use the Hyatt Place Lakewood Ranch. This "upgraded" hotel offers extremely comfortable beds, great breakfast and very fast internet access.
NEAR BY - Many shops, restaurants and grocery options are available within walking distance. Additionally - the hotel provided scheduled shuttle services. Restaurants like Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Panera Bread, Bone Fish Grill, Ruby Tuesday's, Five Guys, Chipotle, Chili's and over 20 additional choices in the immediate area.