CompTia Network+ (1 Cert) – 5 Days
Training Schedule and Pricing
Our training model blends knowledge and certification prep into one solution. Interact face-to-face with vendor certified trainers AT OUR TRAINING CENTER IN SARASOTA, FL - OR - attend the same instructor-led live camp ONLINE.
Apr102023Delivery Format:REMOTE CLASSROOM LIVEDate:04.10.2023 - 04.14.2023Location:ONLINEPrice Includes:Instructor Led Class, Official Courseware, Labs and Exams$2,9955 days
May082023Delivery Format:REMOTE CLASSROOM LIVEDate:05.08.2023 - 05.12.2023Location:ONLINEPrice Includes:Instructor Led Class, Official Courseware, Labs and Exams$2,9955 days
Jun122023Delivery Format:REMOTE CLASSROOM LIVEDate:06.12.2023 - 06.16.2023Location:ONLINEPrice Includes:Instructor Led Class, Official Courseware, Labs and Exams$2,9955 days
- View Entire Schedule
This course is available in the following formats:
- 1 CompTia Test Voucher
- CompTia Training Books
- 1 Retake Vouchers (if needed)
- CompTia Study Labs & Simulations
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
Network+ is an ISO-17024 compliant, vendor-neutral technology certification that verifies the certified individual has the skills and knowledge needed to take on a pivotal role in building, managing, and protecting the critical asset that is the data network. The Certification Camps Network+ boot camp will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to troubleshoot, configure, and manage common network wireless and wired devices, establish basic network design and connectivity, understand and maintain network documentation, identify network limitations and weaknesses, and implement network security, standards, and protocols. We offer the most comprehensive classroom training and certification testing. You attend training and test for your certification at the same facility. Our CompTia Certified Instructors have a minimum 15 years experience teaching and consulting the objectives of this certification.
The Network + boot camp incorporates CompTIA Official Courses -
Comptia Network + N10-008
Topics covered in this boot camp:
Explain the OSI and TCP/IP Models.
Explain properties of network traffic.
Install and configure switched networks.
Configure IP networks.
Install and configure routed networks.
Configure and monitor ports and protocols.
Explain network application and storage issues.
Monitor and troubleshoot networks.
Explain network attacks and mitigations.
Install and configure security devices.
Explain authentication and access controls.
Deploy and troubleshoot cabling solutions.
Implement and troubleshoot wireless technologies.
Compare and contrast WAN technologies.
Use remote access methods.
Identify site policies and best practices.
Topics Covered in this Official Boot Camp
Explaining the OSI and TCP/IP Models
- Topic A: Explain OSI Model Layers
- Topic B: Explain the TCP/IP Suite
Explaining Properties of Network Traffic
- Topic A: Explain Media Types and Access Methods
- Topic B: Deploy Ethernet Standards
- Topic C: Configure and Monitor Network Interfaces
Installing and Configuring Switched Networks
- Topic A: Install and Configure Hubs and Bridges
- Topic B: Install and Configure Switches
- Topic C: Compare and Contrast Network Topologies
- Topic D: Compare and Contrast Network Types
Configuring IP Networks
- Topic A: Configure IPv4 Addressing Components
- Topic B: Test IP Interfaces with Command Line Tools
- Topic C: Configure IPv4 Subnets
- Topic D: Configure Private and Public IPv4 Addressing Schemes
- Topic E: Configure IPv6 Addressing Components
- Topic F: Configure DHCP Services
Installing and Configuring Routed Networks
- Topic A: Explain Characteristics of Routing
- Topic B: Install and Configure Routers
Configuring and Monitoring Ports and Protocols
- Topic A: Explain the Uses of Ports and Protocols
- Topic B: Use Port Scanners and Protocol Analyzers
- Topic C: Explain the Use of Name Resolution Services
- Topic D: Configure DNS and IPAM Services
Explaining Network Application and Storage Services
- Topic A: Explain the Uses of Network Applications
- Topic B: Explain the Uses of Voice Services and Advanced Networking Devices
- Topic C: Explain the Uses of Virtualization and Network Storage Services
- Topic D: Summarize the Concepts of Cloud Services
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Topic A: Monitor Network Interfaces and Logs
- Topic B: Explain Network Troubleshooting Methodology
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Common Network Services Issues
Explaining Networking Attacks and Mitigations
- Topic A: Summarize Common Networking Attacks
- Topic B: Explain the Characteristics of VLANs
- Topic C: Explain the Characteristics of NAT and Port Forwarding
Installing and Configuring Security Devices
- Topic A: Install and Configure Firewalls and Proxies
- Topic B: Explain the Uses of IDS/IPS and UTM
Explaining Authentication and Access Controls
- Topic A: Explain Authentication Controls and Attacks
- Topic B: Explain the Uses of Authentication Protocols and Directory Services
- Topic C: Explain the Uses of Port Security and NAC
- Topic D: Implement Network Device Hardening
- Topic E: Explain Patch Management and Vulnerability Scanning Processes
Deploying and Troubleshooting Cabling Solutions
- Topic A: Deploy Structured Cabling Systems
- Topic B: Deploy Twisted Pair Cabling Solutions
- Topic C: Test and Troubleshoot Twisted Pair Cabling Solutions
- Topic D: Deploy Fiber Optic Cabling Solutions
Implementing and Troubleshooting Wireless Technologies
- Topic A: Install and Configure Wireless Technologies
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Wireless Performance Issues
- Topic C: Secure and Troubleshoot Wireless Connectivity
Comparing and Contrasting WAN Technologies
- Topic A: Compare and Contrast WAN Core Service Types
- Topic B: Compare and Contrast WAN Subscriber Service Types
- Topic C: Compare and Contrast WAN Framing Service Types
- Topic D: Compae and Contrast Wireless and IoT WAN Technologies
Using Remote Methods
- Topic A: Use Remote Access VPNs
- Topic B: Use Remote Access Management Methods
Identifying Site Policies and Best Practices
- Topic A: Manage Networks with Documentation and Diagrams
- Topic B: Summarize the Purposes of Physical Security Devices
- Topic C: Compare and Contrast Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Concepts
- Topic D: Identify Policies and Best Practices
We are often asked... "How can you achieve certification with just a few days of training?" Certification Bootcamps is an accelerated learning environment. We take the CompTia Training Materials - remove the unnecessary content and focus on the topics specific to certification. Our instructors use hands on demonstrations to bring test objectives to life. Students are completely immersed in the technology.
During our instructor led class hours - students are taught with lectures, demonstrations, labs and videos. At the completion of the instructor led class time - students focus on study questions covering the topics of the day and looking over material to be covered the next day.
Bootcamp requires commitment to achieve success. Students work an average of 10 to 12 hours a day between class time and self study exercises. Bootcamps may sound intimidating and students come with various levels of skill sets - however, they all find success if they commit to our program.
Our instructors explain technical concepts in a way students can see and relate to. No two students are alike - and our class is dynamic to cater to the needs of the students.
We use Comptia Courseware covering information specific to the exams. Additionally, our instructors are all certified as Certified Comptia Trainers. Several of our instructors also hold the premier ComptiaTia Certified Technical Trainer certification awarded only to CTT+ who demonstrate real world consulting services to clients.
Prior to offering a boot camp on our schedule - hundreds of hours are dedicated to
-- Constructing the content and layout of the course
-- Prepping the lecture materials
-- Developing, evaluating and testing labs
-- Researching additional resources to value add to the course
-- Studying and passing the corresponding CompTia exams
We do this to provide our students with the very best training solution possible.
CERTIFICATION CAMPS FACILITIES
CAMPUS - Certification Camps built out a stand alone training center (not a hotel conference room) with spacious classrooms, new desk, Herman Miller Aeron chairs & comfortable common areas. Each student has a dedicated desk with two monitors. Each classroom has a maximum of two rows - so everyone is able to be engaged without the "back row" feeling.
CLASSROOM EQUIPMENT - Students work on a dedicated Dell Client Desktop with 32GB memory with 512GB SSD drives - All Labs are executed the extremely fast Microsoft Data Center Hosted Lab Environment .
CAMPUS INTERNET - The campus is connected with a 1Gbps (1,000 Mbps) Verizon Fios Business Connection which provides complete internet (including VPN) access for students.
COMMON AREA - Amenties including snacks, drinks (Coffee, 100% juices, sodas, etc) all complimentary.
LODGING - We use the Hyatt Place Lakewood Ranch. This "upgraded" hotel offers extremely comfortable beds, great breakfast and very fast internet access.
NEAR BY - Many shops, restaurants and grocery options are available within walking distance. Additionally - the hotel provided scheduled shuttle services. Restaurants like Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Panera Bread, Bone Fish Grill, Ruby Tuesday's, Five Guys, Chipotle, Chili's and over 20 additional choices in the immediate area.
CERTIFICATION CAMPS DIFFERENCE
Certification Camps provides an in-depth hands on learning environment. Our instructors teach using demonstrations and explain concepts beyond the scope of the courseware. The best instructors are contracted from all across the US. These professionals are real world consultants who actually implement these technologies. Certification Camps knows our clients work in the "real world" and it only makes sense to have an instructor with the experience in the real world.
Facilities - Many of our competitors over-crowd classrooms by placing 2 to 3 students per desk and 20+ students per instructor. Often these companies "extend" the life of very old equipment with slow performance on the software used today. Our average class size is 8 students. Our facilities have the best equipment with the most comfortable, focused environment for learning.
Instructors - Our CEO, Chester Flake holds one of the rarest Microsoft Certifications - the Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant (MCLC) Certification. This certification reflects a commitment to make sure our instructors are also actively engaged in real world consulting projects. Students expect a professional who can answer questions and demonstrate the technology.
Face to Face Training - We believe the best way to interact and learn is face to face training. Many of our competitors which offer local training are simply providing students with headphones/mic to attend class with an instructor at a remote location.
Test Pass - We offer a free retake voucher (if needed) for each of the exams required for certification. Any training center offering a "100% pass guarantee" would have to use unethical practices or unlimited test vouchers (which is not likely or practical).
Distractions - Students often look for a "local" training center so they can be close to home and work. Boot camp requires a tremendous time commitment during the program. Long class hours combined with self study each evening. The goal of boot camp is to achieve certification in a fraction of the time. We strongly recommend students attend camp away from home and work in a focused, distraction free environment.
Boot Camp - Boot camp is an accelerated training focused on teaching technology and testing students on the official exams. Most training providers "added" boot camps to the existing standard training classes they offer. These training centers think a boot camp is just a regular class where you send the student home with a voucher on the last day. Certification Camps administers exams throughout the camp. Equally important - not every trainer can teach a boot camp and not all courseware is designed for boot camp format. Our trainers know the boot camp format and our courseware is designed for accelerated learning.
Florida - Certification Camps has one of the most scenic locations boasting some of the best weather in US. We believe students should have a comfortable and inviting atmosphere while attending these otherwise intense programs. We place our location, facilities and amenities up against that any competitor.