MCA Microsoft Power Platform Developer Associate Training & Certification Boot Camp – 6 Days (1 Course, 1 Exam, 1 Cert)
Training Schedule and Pricing
Our training model blends knowledge and certification prep into one solution. Interact face-to-face with vendor certified trainers AT OUR TRAINING CENTER IN SARASOTA, FL - OR - attend the same instructor-led live camp ONLINE.
Jun262023Delivery Format:REMOTE CLASSROOM LIVEDate:06.26.2023 - 07.01.2023Location:ONLINEPrice Includes:Instructor Led Class, Official Courseware, Labs and Exams$2,9956 days
This course is available in the following formats:
Exam Included & Administered During Camp:
PL-400: Power Platform Developer Associate
- 1 Microsoft Test Voucher
- 1 Microsoft Official Course
- 1 Retake Voucher (if needed)
- Microsoft Study Labs & Simulations
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
The NEW Microsoft Power Platform Developer Training & Certification 6 Day Boot Camp prepares students to create a technical design, configure Microsoft Dataverse, build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems. Students also implement components of a solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
The Microsoft Certified Power Platform Developer Associate boot camp is taught using Microsoft Official Courseware
PL-400T00: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
While attending this 6 day camp - students will take one exam (PL-400) to achieve the Microsoft Certified Power Platform Developer certification. This hands on, instructor led live camp focuses on the real world responsibilities of an Power Platform Developer while covering the information needed for the certification exams which are administered while attending.
Create a technical design
Configure Common Data Service
Create and configure Power Apps
Configure business process automation
Extend the user experience
Extend the platform
Topics Covered in this Official Boot Camp
Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.
- Introduction to model-driven apps and Common Data Service
- Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Create and manage entities in Common Data Service
- Create and manage fields within an entity in Common Data Service
- Working with option sets in Common Data Service
- Create a relationship between entities in Common Data Service
- Define and create business rules in Common Data Service
- Create and define calculation or rollup fields in Common Data Service
- Get started with security roles in Common Data Service
Create a canvas app in Power Apps
This module introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it. It will also show you how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
- Get started with Power Apps
- Customize a canvas app in Power Apps
- Manage apps in Power Apps
- Navigation in a canvas app in Power Apps
- How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Use and understand Controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Document and test your Power Apps application
Master advance techniques and data options in canvas apps
This module will help you use advanced formulas, perform custom updates, performance checks and testing. It will also help you to improve user’s experience, use custom connectors and focus on working with data source limits.
- Use imperative development techniques for canvas apps in Power Apps
- Author an advanced formula that uses tables, records, and collections in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Perform custom updates in a Power Apps canvas app
- Complete testing and performance checks in a Power Apps canvas app
- Work with relational data in a Power Apps canvas app
- Work with data source limits (delegation limits) in a Power Apps canvas app
- Connecting to other data in a Power Apps canvas app
- Use custom connectors in a Power Apps canvas app
Automate a business process using Power Automate
This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
- Get started with Power Automate
- Build more complex flows with Power Automate
- Introduction to business process flows in Power Automate
- Create an immersive business process flow in Power Automate
- Understand advanced business process flow concepts in Power Automate
- Introduction to expressions in Power Automate
Introduction to developing with Power Platform
This module is the first step in learning about platform, tools, and the ecosystem of the Power Platform.
- Introduction to Power Platform developer resources
- Use developer tools to extend the Power Platform
- Introduction to extending the Microsoft Power Platform
Extending the Power Platform Common Data Service
This module looks at the tools and resources needed for extending the Power Platform. We’ll start with looking at the SDKs, the extensibility model, and event framework. This learning path also covers when to use plug-ins. Configuration of plug-ins as well as registering and deploying plug-ins.
- Introduction to Common Data Service for developers
- Extend plug-ins
Extending the Power Platform user experience Model Driven apps
This module describes how to create client scripting, perform common actions with client script, and automate business process flow with client scrip. Learn about what client script can do, rules, and maintaining scripts. Discover when to use client script as well as when not to use client script.
- Introduction to web resources
- Performing common actions with client script
- Automate business process flows with client script
Create components with Power Apps Component Framework
This module describes how to get started with Power Apps Component Framework with an introductory module on the core concepts and components. Then it shows you how to build a component and work with advanced Power Apps Component Framework features.
- Get started with Power Apps component framework
- Build a Power Apps component
- Use advanced features with Power Apps component framework
Extend Power Apps portals
This module describes how to transform a content portal into a full web app interacting with Common Data Service. We will also cover the options available to customizers and developers to extend the portal functionality and integrate with Office 365, Power Platform, and Azure components.
- Introduction to Power Apps portals
- Access Common Data Service in Power Apps portals
- Extend Power Apps portals
- Build custom Power Apps portals web templates
Integrate with Power Platform and Common Data Service
This module describes how to integrate with Common Data Service using code by learning about Common Data Service API. Get an in-depth overview of options available with Common Data Service to integrate data and events to Azure.
- Work with Common Data Service Web API
- Integrate Common Data Service Azure solutions
Certification Camps has developed a comprehensive training / delivery format focused on learning beyond the generic book content (accessible to any Microsoft training provider). Our program incorporates interactive demonstrations and detailed real world explanations. When possible - additional content, videos, labs & demonstrations are provided to expand on advanced topics - providing additional insight and perspective. Certification Camps training is not the typical book & PowerPoint presentation found at any local training center.
As a Microsoft Certified Partner with Gold Learning Competency - we adhere to the strict guidelines, standards and requirements to use Microsoft's exclusive curriculum. More over - our standards go beyond the "minimum requirements" set forth by Microsoft Learning.
We leverage our partnership benefits of courseware customization to build end to end technology training solutions. Students gain practical skills which can be implemented immediately.
At most training centers - learning starts on the first day of class and ends on the last day. Our boot camp training program is designed to offer resources before, during and after the training.
CERTIFICATION CAMPS FACILITIES
CAMPUS - Certification Camps built out a stand alone training center (not a hotel conference room) with spacious classrooms, new desk, Herman Miller Aeron chairs & comfortable common areas. Each student has a dedicated desk with two monitors. Each classroom has a maximum of two rows - so everyone is able to be engaged without the "back row" feeling.
CLASSROOM EQUIPMENT - Students work on a dedicated Dell Client Desktop with 32GB memory with 512GB SSD drives - All Labs are executed the extremely fast Microsoft Data Center Hosted Lab Environment .
CAMPUS INTERNET - The campus is connected with a 1Gbps (1,000 Mbps) Verizon Fios Business Connection which provides complete internet (including VPN) access for students.
COMMON AREA - Amenties including snacks, drinks (Coffee, 100% juices, sodas, etc) all complimentary.
LODGING - We use the Hyatt Place Lakewood Ranch. This "upgraded" hotel offers extremely comfortable beds, great breakfast and very fast internet access.
NEAR BY - Many shops, restaurants and grocery options are available within walking distance. Additionally - the hotel provided scheduled shuttle services. Restaurants like Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Panera Bread, Bone Fish Grill, Ruby Tuesday's, Five Guys, Chipotle, Chili's and over 20 additional choices in the immediate area.